In the following, you will find a compilation of excerpts – which are anonymous and only contain proceedings that have already been made public by the press – from prominent criminal proceedings, in which attorney Prof. Dr. Dr. Fehn was acting as attorney or defense lawyer:
- Defense and permanently employed legal advisor for Bayer AG in the proceeding for the withdrawal of the cholesterol lowering agent Lipobar/Baycol;
- Defense in the proceeding concerning the so-called Cologne garbage scandal;
- Defense in the proceeding concerning the so-called pleasure trips affaire against responsible individual energy suppliers and local politicians;
- Defense in the proceeding concerning the so-called Cologne party donations affaire;
- Defense in the proceeding concerning the so-called Ford corruption scandal;
- Defense in the proceeding against doctors and associates of the Cologne/Bonn laboratory community;
- Defense in the Limburg oral surgeon process in regard to the reproach of negligent homicide during an ambulant operation;
- Defense in the case against the responsible party of the Cologne/Bonn Sparkasse proceeding concerning diverse capital spending decisions;
- Diverse activities as expert (e.g. med-on-@ix, TemRas, EMurGency, SMS-Retter) for the university clinic in Aachen;
- Defense in the homicide case against a south German head doctor;
- Defense in relation to work-place accidents, from doctors, company executives and private individuals;
- Criminal legal advice (criminal compliance).
Mr. Prof. Dr. Dr. Fehn’s activity as a defense lawyer and legal advisor is accompanied by numerous lectures e.g. in the police command academy or more specifically the German police college, the military university for applied science for public administration, in university clinics and more specifically university dental clinics (Frankfurt am Main, Aachen, Witten-Herdecke), at the German dental conference, for medical associations, in medical quality circles, at the Malteser School, Federal Congress rescue service and control center etc.
In addition to this are multiple publications from Mr. Prof. Dr. Dr. Fehn in the form of books, book chapters, essays in specialist journals (e.g. wistra, MedR, GesR), which have been the subject of much attention from legal literature and even in the court rulings of the German Federal Supreme Court (BGHZ 153, 269, 274; OLG Nürnberg, OLGR 2001, 225).